HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I hope 2011 was kind to you. I reached BSL and I’m really happy about that. What’s BSL you ask? It’s Bra-Strap Length.
My hair is certainly not all one length. My goal this year is to get my hair to a similar length. My shorter strands in the front, will catch up with the rest of my hair in 2012!
This is where I am right now!
This is where I want to be by the end of 2012!
It’s longer, still looks really healthy, is similar texture to mine (so I know it’s attainable) and the hair at the front is just as long as the hair at the back. HERE’S TO HAIR THAT’S THE SAME LENGTH IN 2012
What will I be doing to ensure I get to this lenghth?
1. I will continue on the Back to Health challenge.
2. I will ensure that I moisturise my hair with a water based moisturiser so that my hair is always hydrated.
3. I will continue to seal with natural oils (coconut oil is my preferred oil).
4. I will not use heat on my hair (I will continue to wrap my hair).
5. I will probably have to look into styles that are lower manipulation than my current ‘Flexi Rod Curls’.
6. I will not braid or weave my hair
What are your hair goals ladies?
This was me in December 2010 and me in December 2011. The Back 2 Health Challenge has taken me this far!
Click below to watch the 6 minute video
HAPPY HAIR JOURNEY IN 2012